Connecting information and evidence to achieve positive outcomes
In this new environment, local government will need access to robust information about the needs of their populations, the evidence of what works matched to local services, to determine the most cost-efficient pathways to deliver health outcomes.
The JSNA and Health & Wellbeing Strategies are key vehicles connecting NHS and local government activity, securing efficiencies across public-sector spending.
How can we help?
- Expertise in population health to translate your data into knowledge so that the commissioning decisions reflect local needs, reduce inequalities and promote population health.
- Bringing the evidence of what works so that you can map pathways, commission services, review progress and monitor outcomes.
- Prioritising and agreeing local priorities to ensure the public health outcomes framework is aligned within the broader set of council responsibilities.
- Promoting common understanding across boundaries and commissioning levels through our knowledge of primary and secondary care commissioning.
- A strong and comprehensive evidence base that informs the JSNA and achieves effective service commissioning.