We work closely with our colleagues within the healthcare consulting arm of NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands CSU and with other teams in the CSU. Our healthcare consulting colleagues provide expertise in:
- System and Service Transformation – including service reviews, pathway and service redesign
- Digital transformation – including digital strategy development, data sharing and interoperability, patient activation and empowerment, clinical decision support, digital infrastructure and connectivity and digital enabled new models of care
- Organisational development and leadership – including NHS Executive Search, leadership and governance training and reviews, supporting organisations to develop successful integrated finance approaches and supporting system quality
We also collaborate effectively on specific projects with other CSU teams including:
- Engagement, Communications and Marketing providing specialist support in engaging with patients, commissioners and other stakeholders
- Business Intelligence who provides advanced analytical and population health management services to a wide variety of customers
- Medicines Management and Optimisation who offer strategic and operational medicines management services that ensure that services offer best value for money and comply with latest policy guidance, while patients get the most from their medicines
Specialist Registrar (SpR) Programme
SPH has been a partner for many years with the Oxford School of Public Health which is part of NHS Health Education England. SPH, working with the Oxford Deanery, provides appraised training placements to Specialist Registrars in Public Health in specific areas of public health usually relevant to students’ final year of training.
To read a review from our most recent Registrar in Public Health about her placement at SPH, click here.