Clinical Commissioning Groups operate in a demanding and fast-paced environment. We are able to offer agile and flexible support, at all scales from small, bespoke projects to major programmes, to deliver what you need.
Our services work to support Clinical Commissioning Groups, to help give the best outcomes to patients while delivering value for money. Examples include:
- Supporting policy development
- Providing service reviews and evaluations
- Carrying out clinical audits
- Providing clinical input to IFR decisions
- Producing evidence reviews to help guide Priority Committees in their commissioning decisions
To find out more, see Our Services, or get in touch. We’d be happy to discuss your requirements