SPH has significant experience and understanding of NHS and local authority commissioning mechanisms and issues and a proven track record of supporting commissioners with decision making and policy development.
What we do
- We develop robust decision making frameworks, making sure the available evidence is taken into account to support rational and defendable decisions
- We help our clients develop evidence-based policies or service specifications, answer questions around the cost effectiveness of interventions, assess the appropriateness and acceptability of interventions and consider the impact of proposals locally
- We consult with those delivering and using services about the strengths and weaknesses of existing services
- We help our customers connect information and evidence to achieve positive outcomes
- We support commissioners to engage with, influence and contribute to NICE guidance
Why choose SPH?
SPH has extensive experience of supporting commissioners gained over 15 years working to set priorities and redesign services, enabling them to deliver best value, best health outcomes for their populations.
In addition to the range of public health commissioning support and policy development skills and expertise available from the SPH team, we also work with colleagues in the service transformation and business intelligence teams within Arden & GEM CSU. This enables us to offer a comprehensive commissioning support service utilising evidence, data analysis, best practice and service redesign to achieve transformational changes across health economies.
Please get in touch via our contact page.