Health intelligence, bringing together the latest data, information and evidence to create informed analyses, is a key underpinning to decision making and to the work we carry out in SPH. We work closely with customers at all stages, from specification to the final reporting of results, including presenting findings back to clinicians and managers.
What we do
- Work with you to fully understand your requirements and agree the most appropriate analyses to support these
- Where issues need clarification, for example the choice of precisely which diagnoses may be clinically appropriate to include in an analysis, our clinical experts can work with their counterparts in your organisations to establish this
- We can match evidence with data to produce robust findings
- Use national data sources such as SUS (Secondary Uses Service), the ONS (Office for National Statistics) and the OHID Fingertips tool
- Collect and analyse local data sources appropriate to the project
- Ensure all analyses comply with information governance requirements, taking advice from colleagues in the expert AGCSU Information Governance team when required
- As our team includes clinicians and public health consultants as well as expert public health researchers, we can ensure out analyses are clinically meaningful and robust
Health intelligence is integral to many of our products such as needs assessments and evaluations, and we regularly carry out bespoke analyses for customers.
Why choose SPH?
With in-house resource, an extensive associate pool and close working with our AGCSU Business Intelligence, our strong clinical expertise and insight ensures our health intelligence is relevant and informative for your decision-making purposes.
Please get in touch via our contact page.