We work with commissioners to review healthcare interventions and clinical pathways to understand what works well and where improvements could be made so that services work better for patients.
What we do
- We review capacity including workforce, equipment and clinic slots in order to identify pinch points where changes would be beneficial
- We identify and recommend models of service delivery and best practice and map existing provision against this
- We synthesise evidence from research, data and clinical opinion to inform the re-design process so that pathways can be more efficient
- We identify what works in other areas and facilitate discussion through engagement events to identify what would work for both the provider and commissioner to improve service quality
- We make evidence based recommendations as to how to improve pathways for the benefit of patients
Why choose SPH?
We offer a combination of expertise in both the theory and practical application of change management and service redesign, embedded in a thorough understanding of the NHS. This is strengthened by strong clinical knowledge and experience. Please get in touch via our contact page.